Wigwam Holidays Edinburgh
Make your wigwam trip truly memorable by staying at Hilly Cow Wigwams. Come stay on Leyden a working farm in West Lothian, near Edinburgh. Enjoy the comfort of camping in our heated wigwams, with the beautiful views of the Forth Valley and the Pentland hills. Hilly Cow Wigwams can offer all the sights of the farm, walks and cyclist routes but is close enough to enjoy all the attractions of Edinburgh and the Lothian’s.
Hilly Cow Wigwams is centrally located surrounded by rural countryside, yet only 10miles from Edinburgh city centre and 5 miles from Livingston centre. The perfect wigwam site for a peaceful break whether it be for walking, fishing, shooting, pony trekking, cycling, golfing, or touring holiday. Fun holiday for all the family, come see our pigs hens sheep and cows, or why not hire all our wigwams for a party. Other famous Scottish towns within easy driving reach include Stirling Linthgow Glasgow, South Queensferry and Dunfermline. To avoid driving why not take the train or bus, about 15-20 minutes’ walk away (local pick can be arranged where possible).
- Heated wigwam with fridge and kettle and some are ensuite
- Heated toilet and shower block
- Disabled/family toilet and shower room
- Ramps avilable for wigwam entrances
- Kitchen diner with cultlery and crockery
- Camp fires
- Drying room , washing machine (payable locally)
- dog bowl and lead avilable. we dont allow dogs in the amenity block.
- Children’s play area
- Game’s room with pool table, Gaint Jenga and darts board and more
- WIFI (payable locally)
- Marquee for special event hire
- Adults - start from £20
- Children - start from £10
- Dogs £5
- Wigwam minimum rental £50 based on two sharing per night.
- Ensuite Wigwam minium rental £60 based on two sharing per night
- £10 supplement on wigwam for single night stay on Friday or saturday night stay, £20 in high season.
- cancelations are non-refundable although we will try if re-booked.
- All electric and showers included in price, although washing machine and dryer are extra.
- Breakfast baskets can be ordered (bacon, suaguage,egg, cob of bread)
- BBQ’s £12 per night including charcoal (only site BBQ's to be used)
- Why not order Flowers, occassion cake, Chocolates and Fairy lights to make it a real Glamping experience!
Selmuir fishery 1 mile
Morton clay shooting , Mad Max Adventures 2miles
Potter around -2 miles
Almond Heritage centre 5 miles
Craigie Farm 8miles
Almondale Country Park 3miles
Edinburgh Climbing Centre Ratho 4 miles
Edinburgh Castle 10 miles
The Kings Theatre 10 miles
Edinburgh zoo 9miles
Go Ape Bees Craig Country Park
To name just a few!